Friday, August 12, 2011

Unmotivated

I don't know what went wrong this week but I have been feeling so unmotivated lately.  I haven't been choosing the best foods to eat and I have done ZERO exercise. Not even gone out for a walk for that matter.  I am planning on going to the Network Fitness workout session on Saturday and hopefully I get back in the mood.  It's just been one of those weeks all around where I don't feel like doing much.  My house is a complete mess because they are still working on our driveway/ fences/ landscape and I hate to bust my behind to clean only to see it dirty once I'm done.  There is so much dust and dirt from all the construction and work that is going on you can only image how it gets inside.  And to top it off having dark hard wood floors only make the dirt that more obvious.

In other news, I am venturing or attempting to venture into a new project of mine.  I've had this idea for quite a while (over a year to be exact) and I am finally putting it to play.  What is it you may ask?  A little photography business.  Beautiful Dewdrop Photography. I put an add on craigslist and I got my first client yesterday.  An aspiring actor/model.  We went to the Orange Circle and I took his pictures.  I am pretty satisfied with the result.  I am really excited and hope that this can go somewhere.  When theres a will theres a way right?  I have will so.... I created a business page on Facebook, please like my page, still haven't uploaded any pictures yet but I will get around to it.  I want to get as many photo sessions as possible before I upload the pictures, that way there is not only one session to look at but a couple at least.  I am going to practice mainly with my two beautiful children and wonderful husband for the most part, but if you live around the area I will take your pictures for free weather it be just a family photo shoot or a special event.  I will only charge $25 for the CD that will include 2 of the best poses (for portraits) or of the event.  The $25 will go towards material fees and gas of course.  Wish me luck on this cause' I am really excited :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! Good luck! and you should upload some of your best pics so that people can start getting an idea of the quality of your work!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mayra, Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I only weigh myself once a month. It is difficult to stay away but I tend to get way too fixated on the scale. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete