Thursday, September 1, 2011

MIA

I have been a little MIA lately but only because we had no internet.  Since we are doing some work to the house, when the men were making our back patio they brought down our cables.  We were without internet, phone and cable.  But now my husband reconnected it again, woohoo!!

I signed up for the monthly Network Fitness! I am so excited.  Since I signed up for it towards the end of the month I got a couple sessions for free when I  paid for the month of September.  I went to my first session on Tuesday and I am still sore.  They make Saturdays workout look fun compared to what we do during the week.  I had to have an assessment by the trainer on Friday just to see what I was capable of doing and so forth.  Well,  I had to do a 5 min work out and I was supper sore for the entire weekend.  He also asked me what my main goal was and I told him it was weight loss.  The first thing he said was to NOT get so caught up on the numbers on the scale.  To focus on the way that I feel, look and they way my clothes are fitting; this is really going to be great because, even though it's been 4 months since I've had my son, I am still struggling to fit in to my clothes.  I am still using the rubber band trick to hold them up.  Some of you might know what that is.  So, because of his advice I am going to take off the weigh loss ticklers I have up on my wall.  This way I have decided to way myself only once a month, on the first of each month.  Like today...  He also mentioned the Paleo Diet.  Needless to say I went out and bought a book and a cook book about it.  I have yet to read it but I have an idea of what it consist of. He told me that when I was ready to do the 30 day Paleo Challenge.  We'll see when I'm ready :) For now, workouts, workouts, workouts.  Oh, and yesterday my husband and I rode out new bikes down the riverbed for 10 miles.  Dude I thought I was going to die but I finished.  We plan on doing that a couple of times during the week as a couple.  I'm motivating him to get up and start moving, yay!!!

On a more personal note, I go back on Tuesday (sad face all around, boooooo). I am not ready to leave my munchkins yet.... I will let you know how I am managing my new schedule with a kindergartener, a 4 month old and working full time.  Oh the joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment